- VisualVM is a visual tool integrating several commandline JDK
tools and lightweight profiling capabilities.
- Viewing detailed information about Java technology-based
applications, local as well as remote
- VisualVM organizes JVM data that is retrieved by the Java
Development Kit(JDK) tools.
- You can view data of multiple Java applications within same
- Through command/shall to start --> jvisualvm
- By just selecting the application you can easily do thread, heap
- You can also access core dumps (Solaris/Linux) and saved
snapshots from the Applications window.
- You can also add plugin
- Once you select the application then it will give you simillar
functionality of JConsole.
Application open in VisualVM -